Did you know you can view and comment on planning applications on our website?
All planning applications across the borough are visible on our Online Planning application search.
This tool provides access to the public register and so also includes information on building control applications, tree preservation orders, appeals and enforcement matters.
As well as being able to view application details and plans of proposals, it also provides an easy to use facility to comment on applications open for consultation.
Find out more online about the application process.
If you are unsure how to use the system, you may also like to view our planning system help webpages which will guide you further on what you can do and how to do it.
How do I search for information?
- Use the main search box if you know the application reference or use the address
- To find applications in your area use the advanced search options and search by parish/ward
- Select a ‘category’ before searching if you only want results from one category i.e. planning applications
- Use the interactive map to check certain areas for development, particularly if you do not know the site address
- If an application is subject to an appeal, the link to the appeal information will be on the relevant planning application
- When searching for planning application references for applications validated before July 2022, ensure you are using the leading zeros in the reference you enter eg. 22/00001/AS rather than 22/01/AS
- Use the weekly list tool to get a list of valid applications each week or for a specified week